Sæby Fritidscenter & Hostel - Sports
Centre and North Jutland Harbour Atmosphere in the 'City by the Sea.'
Sæby Fritidscenter & Hostel is located west of the city centre in a green area near Sæbygård Forest.
The hostel has 37 rooms, mostly en-suite, and six cabins. Sæby hostel is part of Sæby Sports Centre - a centre with football fields, sports gymnasium, health club, shooting range, beach volleyball, petanque and mini golf.
Sæby Fritidscenter & Hostel is only 200 metres from Sæby swimming facility, and 10 minutes from the hostel is a child friendly beach where you can swim in the Kattegat.
Sæby means 'city by the sea', and with good reason. Since the time of the Vikings, the sea and the river have formed the harbour - the city's lifeblood – which is still active with fishing boats, yachts, smokehouses, fishmongers and restaurants.
Skagen with museums, beaches and its very special light, along with Aalborg in North Jutland with its big city atmosphere are just 50 km from Sæby Fritidscenter & Hotel Ten minutes down the road from the hostel is the Museum, Herregårdsmuseet Sæbygaard.
Stay in the 'city by the sea' when you stay at Sæby Fritidscenter & Hostel
At Sæby Sæby Fritidscenter & Hostel we offer accommodation for school camps. We provide the following:
· Good standard rooms.
· Healthy and varied meals.
· Exercise facilities to satisfy the needs of each class.
· A central location that is close to North Jutland’s attractions.
We provide the following for course participants:
· Conference room for up to 150 participants.
· Four meeting rooms for 12-50 people.
· Standard AV equipment including projectors and wireless internet access.
· A kitchen which can accommodate your catering needs.
· Service-minded staff.